CI provides a full spectrum of consulting services to clients in all areas of commercial, business, multi-family, and industrial site development. We provide planning, platting, permitting, engineering design, surveying, and construction phase services. These projects typically include underground utilities such as water, sewer, and drainage; paving for both access streets and parking lots, detention facilities, lift stations, and, occasionally, storm water pump stations.
CI has successfully completed numerous site development projects for developers in the Houston metropolitan area, including First Colony Mall, Sugar Land Town Square, the Methodist Hospital System, Lake Pointe, and the Katy Mills Mall.
CI has extensive experience working and coordinating with land planners, architects, developers, attorneys, and various local municipalities. We have worked on commercial site development projects in Brazoria, Harris, Galveston and Fort Bend Counties, as well as in the cities (or ETJs) of Galveston, Houston, Katy, Missouri City, Pearland, Richmond, Stafford, and Sugar Land, Texas.
Services provided include:
- Development Feasibility/Schematic Design
- Coordination with Project Architect & Planner
- Underground Utility Design (water, sewer and drainage)
- Paving Design for Streets and Parking Facilities
- Detention Facility/Pond Design
- Storm Water Pump Station Design
- Lift Station Design
- Preliminary and Final Platting
- Boundary and Right-of-Way Mapping
- Coordination with State, County and Municipal regulatory agencies
- Preparation of Cost Estimates and Bid Documents
- Surveying Services
- Construction Phase Services