CI provides complete engineering services for municipal water supply, storage, pumping, and distribution systems. We have extensive experience in planning, funding programs, feasibility studies, alternative analyses, water system modeling, permitting processes, detailed design, and construction phase services.
CI assists its clients by developing and analyzing alternatives and by providing sound recommendations concerning the planning and development of technically efficient, cost effective systems. Our recommendations are based on the client’s budget, schedule, and the regulatory requirements of the agencies of jurisdiction.
Our engineers have extensive experience in designing systems that are cost-effective and meet the applicable Federal, State, and local regulations. Additionally, they are keenly aware that the systems must meet the client’s requirements, while being readily constructible and easy to operate and maintain.
Services provided include:
- Master Water Supply Planning
- Demographic Analysis
- Water System Modeling
- Utility Rate Studies
- Utility Valuation Studies
- Impact Fee Studies
- Feasibility Studies and Alternative Analysis
- Coordination with Regional Water Authorities on Surface Water Conversion
- Raw Water Intake Structures
- Water Supply and Treatment Plant Design
- Water Transmission and Distribution System Design
- Irrigation and Storage Facilities
- “Gray Water” / “Purple Pipe” Design
- Surveying Services
- Construction Phase Services